Real Madrid (@1.57) vs Fenerbahce (@2.4)
23-08-2019

Our Prediction:

Real Madrid will win

Real Madrid – Fenerbahce Match Prediction | 23-08-2019

Fenerbahce conceded six goals in their Semi-Final defeat at the hands of Bayern Munich, while Real Madrid only narrowly lost their Semi-Final to Spurs 1-0. Real Madrid havent kept any clean sheets in their last six matches and Fenerbahce have scored in each of their last six matches, which is why were backing the La Liga side to claim a 4-1 win tonight. Four of Real Madrids last six matches have featured over 3.5 goals. The form and performances of both clubs leading into tonights third-place playoff suggests that over 3.5 goals will be scored, and were backing Real Madrid to claim a morale-boosting win.

Real Madrid vs Fenerbahce predictions for Wednesdays Third Place Playoff in the Audi Cup. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Real Madrids poor pre-season form continued as they lost to Spurs in the Audi Cup Semi-Final but theyve been handed a chance to end the tournament with a win as they face Turkish side Fenerbahce in the Third Place Playoff.

Predictions, tips and stats for Fenerbahce matches. Real Madrid attack strength, Real Madrid defence weakness and Real Madrid recent form analysis. Real Madrid vs Fenerbahce Elite Club Friendlies 31/Jul/19 free football betting tips and predictions. Predictions, tips and stats for Real Madrid matches. Real Madrid vs Fenerbahce: Betting Tips & Predictions for Elite Club Friendlies match. Fenerbahce, match day 31-Jul-19. Fenerbahce win chanches. Fenerbahce Home Win, Draw, Away Win, Under/Over 3.5, Under/Over 2.5, Under/Over 1.5 goals, Asian Handicap percentage tips. Please gamble responsibly, you should only ever gamble with money you can afford to lose. Fenerbahce attack strength, Fenerbahce defence weakness and Fenerbahce recent form analysis. Free betting tips for Elite Club Friendlies - Real Madrid vs. Real Madrid win chanches. Real Madrid meets Fenerbahce in a match of a round in Elite Club Friendlies this Wednesday at 17:00.Betting Tips Today predict a full time result of 4:1 and a Over 2.5 goals and a YES for both teams to score. Our match preview predictions are fully researched and provided in good faith but no profits are guaranteed. Real Madrid vs.

Every player who played substantial minutes actually contributed to this massive win, that brings Fenerbahce close to another Euroleague title. On the other hand, Fenerbahce had a slightly easier job against Zalgiris Kaunas, whom they defeated by 76:67. However, Fenerbahces success also derived from their defensive approach, as they forced the team with the best threepoint percentage to score just two of ten threepointers. This time it was Muhammed who exploded for 19 points, Datome scored 16 with 3 blocks, Sloukas had 14 with 3 assists, and Melli might have only scored 4 points, but he had 6 assists, 3 rebounds and 5 steals. It was a matter of experience in that match just like we predicted, as Fenerbahces entire roster consists of players who can make a difference.

Real Madrid vs Fenerbahce TV Channel/Live Stream?

The semifinal misfortune consigned Real Madrid to the third-place game in the 2019 preseason Audi Cup invitational competition in Germany. After a baffling third-place complete in La Liga last season, Spanish monsters Real Madrid have turned out lifeless in the 2019-2020 preseason a battle that proceeded on Tuesday as Los Blancos dropped a lackluster 1-0 decision Tottenham Hotspur on a first-half goal by Spurs striker Harry Kane, per ESPN. In that game, Real Madrid who have not won a game inside the guideline an hour and a half this preseason face 19-time Turkish victors Fenerbahe, in a match that will live stream from the home of Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich.

In any case, it was short of what was expected, as Bayern Munich had already proceeded 6-0, including a hat trick by veteran star Thomas Mueller. Previous Werder Bremen star Max Kruse, who was the Turkish clubs premier summer signing, indented the only goal from his new club in the 64th minute, per Soccerway. With respect to the Yellow Canaries, who set 6th in the Turkey Sper Lig last season, they were squashed 6-1 by Bayern in the other Tuesday Audi Cup semifinal.

Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Real Madrids poor pre-season form continued as they lost to Spurs in the Audi Cup Semi-Final but theyve been handed a chance to end the tournament with a win as they face Turkish side Fenerbahce in the Third Place Playoff. Real Madrid vs Fenerbahce predictions for Wednesdays Third Place Playoff in the Audi Cup.

Fenerbahce got 11 wins, 13 draws and 10 misfortunes in the last 34 matches, rank No.6 with 46 points in Turkish Super Liga. In this game the opportunity that Real Madrid wins is 76.33%, the possibility for a draw is 14.05% and the chance for Fenerbahce to win this game is 9.62%. There is no head-to-head statistics between Real Madrid and Fenerbahce. Real Madrid got 21 wins, 5 draws and 12 misfortunes in the last 38 matches, rank No.3 with 68 in Spanish La Liga.

Spurs claimed their victory thanks to a twenty-second-minute strike from England captain Harry Kane, and even with the Premier League club changing nine of their starting eleven at halftime, Real Madrid were unable to carve out an equaliser. Real Madrid had 51% of the overall possession and sixteen shots to Tottenhams twelve during the pairs Audi Cup Semi-Final but the La Liga side were extremely wayward with their finishing and only saw two of those sixteen attempts hit the target.

Audi CupReal Madrid VS Fenerbahce Prediction Audi Cup

The two teams also met in the semi-finals last season, with Fenerbahce winning by 84:75 before going on to win the title. So the two teams exchanged away wins over the course of the regular season, with Real Madrid winning by 77:79 in Russia, but falling by 83:86 at home. It is Real Madrid who have had the upper hand in this match-up over the years (W10 L7), but Fenerbahce have won six of the last eight matches between the two.

Fenerbahce arent the team they used to be, finishing sixth last season and at one stage looking like genuine relegation candidates, so it wasnt too much of a surprise to see the Turkish club hammered by Bayern Munich yesterday. Real Madrid could really do with a win to end their Audi Cup as their pre-season has so far only yielded one single penalty shootout victory for the Spanish giants, with their other three matches all ending in defeats.