Los Angeles Angels (@1.1) vs Oakland Athletics (@6.5)
05-09-2019

Our Prediction:

Los Angeles Angels will win

Los Angeles Angels – Oakland Athletics Match Prediction | 05-09-2019

Out of the last 10 games, Los Angeles managed to win six. Los Angeles smashed five runs and restricted the Reds to just one run during the game. The Angels were successful against Cincinnati with the help of La Stella and Luis Rengifo from the batting side. Los Angeles Angels are currently on a two-game winning streak and are looking forward to extend their victory in this matchup.

C.O.G.O. *Note: If theres a 60% chance of the game going OVER, that means, theres a 40% chance of the game going UNDER. After we process it through our math predictor, we then provide a CHANCES OF COVERING percentage for that game, which lets you know if theres any value on the OVER in that game. = (Chances Game Going OVER) The C.O.G.O. percentage is based on both teams OVER/UNDER record, using both teams short and long-term OVER/UNDER records.

007 Soccer Picks

It was his shortest of three appearances this year. Anderson enters Thursdays match up with a 4.20 ERA through three starts, pitching a total of 15 innings. He is inducing a stellar ground-ball rate of 59.6 percent but opponents are managing a hard-contact rate of 46.8 percent. He is striking out nearly three times as many batters as he is walking per nine innings.Last outing:Anderson gave up seven hits and a walk with three earned runs allowed over four innings in a loss to the Tampa Bay Rays.

Louis Cardinals. Opponents are hitting just .244 on balls in play, a number well down from Bassitts career .286 opponent BABIP. The 30-year-old is walking 4.12 hitters per nine innings. Bassitt enters Sunday with a 3.86 ERA but his 4.85 xFIP gives a truer read of some of the luck hes received thus far in 2019. His best starts have come on the road where opponents are hitting just .198/.295/.388.Last outing:Bassitt gave up four hits and four walks with three earned runs over just 3 1/3 innings in a no-decision on the road against the St.

Felix Pena gets the ball, and he is 2-1 with a 3.30 ERA and 40 strikeouts this season. Pena is 0-2 with a 8.79 ERA and 10 strikeouts in his career against the Athletics. The Los Angeles Angels look for a win after losing seven of their last 11 games. The Angels have scored 13 runs in their last three games and four or more runs in five of their last 10 games. Andrelton Simmons leads the Angels with 56 hits and 21 RBI while David Fletcher and Mike Trout have combined for 100 hits and 48 RBI. The Los Angeles Angels have won eight of their last 10 games when scoring four or more runs.

Los Angeles Angels vs. Oakland Athletics - 6/30/19 MLB Pick, Odds, and Prediction

The over is 29-13-2 in the last 44 meetings in Los Angeles and6-2 in the last 8 meetings. TheAngels are 4-0 in Heaneys last 4 Sunday starts, 9-3 in Heaneys last 12 home starts and5-2 in Heaneys last 7 starts. The over is 5-1 in Bassitts last 6 starts overall. The under is 5-2 in Angels last 7 overall. TheAthletics are 7-1 in their last 8 during game 4 of a series,8-3 in their last 11 games on grass and2-9 in their last 11 Sunday games.

The Angels have had serious trouble scoring easy runs. The Angels are in a tough spot pitching wise.Bassitt has been money through 36.1 innings, allowing just 10 earned runs and a .183 batting average.The Los Angeles Angels have also been horrible on the road this season, while the A's are playing their best stretch of ball this season and their offense doesn't seem to be cooling down. The Los Angeles Angels are running out of pitchers and their bullpen has pitched a ton to the point they probably burned their starter in Pena in Sunday's victory over the Texas Rangers. Give me Oakland for its 10th straight victory.

The Anaheim Angels will start Felix Pena who 3-1 with a 3.42 ERA and 50 innings under his belt. The Oakland As will start Daniel Mengden who is 1-1 with 3.05 ERA but only 20 innings of work. Both pitchers are grinders and could put forth good efforts. It should be noted that both bull pens are pretty taxed right now, so there may pressure for starters to go into the 7th inning.

Oakland Athletics vs Los Angeles Angels 6/27/2019 Picks Predictions Previews

TheOakland Athleticsare coming off a 4-2 win over the Los Angeles Angels and will be facing Los Angeles Angels on Thursday. Also theLos Angeles Angelsare currently 29-32 SU on the season, lost their last game to the Oakland Athletics and allowed 4 runs against in their last game. Plus, the Oakland Athletics are currently 31-30 SU on the season and are coming off 1 under.

Canning sports a 3.88 ERA through 10 starts this year but the number has been on the rise, as he has posted a 5.01 rate over 23 1/3 innings in June. He has been significantly better at home where opponents are slashing .208/.267/.358.Last outing:Canning is coming off his best start of the month, having allowed two earned runs in 5 1/3 innings against the St. Louis Cardinals.

Activities offered by advertising links to other sites may be deemed an illegal activity in certain jurisdictions. The owner of this website assumes no responsibility for the actions by and makes no representation or endorsement of any of these games and/or activities offered by the advertiser. Viewers are specifically warned that they should inquire into the legality of participating in any games and/or activities offered by such other sites.

Minnesota Twins at Boston Red Sox odds, picks and betting tips

Oakland has been successful against Saint Louis Cardinals with the help of Marcus Semien and Chad Pinder from the batting side. Oakland has managed to secure the third spot on the AL West Division. The Athletics smashed seven runs and restricted their opponent to just three runs. Los Angeles Angels will stay at home to open a new series against Oakland Athletics on Thursday from the Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California.

On the other hand, Oakland might face issues with Mike Fiers on the mound. Final Score Prediction, Los Angeles Angels will win and cover the run line 7-5. Los Angeles has dominated Oakland in many games and they will continue to have the upper hand in this matchup. Oakland Athletics vs Los Angeles. The MLB pick for this match is Los Angeles Angels -150. The Athletics will need to concentrate more on batting in this game.